6 Days Kenya Wildlife & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
6 Days Kenya Wildlife & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari is an unforgettable wildlife experience that combines the best African tourism destinations. Visit Rwanda the land of 1000 hills together with Kenya the home of the wildebeest migration.
Highlights of the 6 Days Kenya Wildlife & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi to Kigali
- Day 4: Kigali city tour and transfer to Volcanoes
- Day 5: Gorilla Trekking
- Day 6: Departure
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Transfer to Masai Mara: You will be picked from the agreed destination in our capital city Nairobi, your driver-guide will meet you and brief you about the 6 days Masai Mara and Volcanoes Gorilla trekking. We then transfer to Masai Mara National Reserve. The drive is 5 to 6 hours from Nairobi through various Maasai local communities. We enter the park at lunchtime have enroute game drive as we head to the lodge for lunch.
- Game Drive: After lunch, go for an evening game drive in search for the park residents like giraffes, lions, leopards, wildebeest, elephants, gazelles and many more. Return to our lodge for dinner and overnight,
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Game Drive: Have an early morning game drive to catch up with early risers like predators hunting, hyenas, elephants, rhinos and much more game. We will return back to our lodge for late breakfast and we wait for lunch.
- Afternoon Game Drive: After lunch, go for an afternoon game drive to add more wildlife experience. If the time is well planned for the wildebeest migration, then we will spend more of the time in the Mara river witnessing the great wildebeest migration. Return back for lunch and dinner.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi to Kigali
- Transfer to Kigali: Have a morning game drive as we depart the famous Masai Mara National Reserve and drive back to Nairobi to catch up with your evening flight to Kigali. You will be welcomed by our driver guide at the airport who will transfer you to your hotel in Kigali City.
Day 4: Kigali city tour and transfer to Volcanoes
- City Tours: Wake up for your morning breakfast then go for a Kigali city tour in the most memorial points of Rwanda. We visit the genocide site, local markets, and many other museums.
- Transfer to Volcanoes National Park: After lunch, proceed to Volcanoes National Park check in our lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Gorilla Trekking
- Gorilla Trekking: On day 5 of the 6 Days Kenya Wildlife & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari which starts with an early briefing at the park headquarters. After the briefing, you will be subdivided into groups of 8 people who will be led by a game ranger to a specific Gorilla family. Gorilla trekking takes between 1 hour to 8 hours depending on the Gorilla family and the movement of the Gorillas. After trekking, you will return back to the park headquarters where you will meet your driver-guide. Transfer back to your lodge for some rest. In the evening we go for optional activities like Ibiyachu cultural center and others. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 6: Departure
- Departure: We come to the end of our lifetime experience in our 6 Days Kenya Wildlife & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari. Have breakfast then transfer to Kigali for your flight back home.
Cost includes Gorilla permit, Park entry fees, All accommodations and meal during the safari, English speaking driver-guide, Mineral water during the safari, Safari van
Cost excludes Domestic flights, International flights, VISA, Personal expenses, Optional activities, Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as Tips.
End of the 6 Days Kenya Wildlife & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari