3 Days Tarangire Wildlife Safari
3 Days Tarangire Wildlife Safari is one of the shortest Tanzania Safari Packages that a traveler can book as they discover and explore the vast wildlife species. 3 days of exploring Tarangire national park and seeing the different attractions during the wildlife viewing experiences as seen in the itinerary below;
Highlights of the safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire national park
- Day 2: Full day Tarangire
- Day 3: Transfer to Arusha
Day 1- Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire
- Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire: You will be met by your guide at the airport and he will welcome you and brief you about the details of your 3 days’ trip. After the briefing, you will be driven to Tarangire national park which is known for its large herds of elephants. You will also see a variety of wildlife species such as tree-climbing lions, leopards, cheetahs, rhinos, giraffes, zebras, hartebeest, wildebeest, elands, impalas and many bird species. You will also enjoy beautiful views of the baobab and acacia trees where the wildlife species take shelter. You will proceed for dinner and overnight at Kirurumu Tarangire lodge.
Day 2- Full day Tarangire
- Full day Tarangire: Wake up for a full day of exploring Tarangire national park after breakfast at your lodge. You will have a morning game drive in the national park where you will see a variety of wildlife species since they are more active at this time of day. The park is most popular for its habitant for the large herds of Elephants population. The animals also concentrate much around the river and this is the area of the tree-climbing pythons. Other game to view includes Zebras, Hartebeest, Elephants, Waterbucks, Gazelles, Oryx and others. Birders also enjoy wide range of bird species. You will return to your lodge for lunch and to relax as you prepare for an evening adventure of exploring the wilderness of the national park while enjoying the beautiful sunset. You will have dinner and overnight at Kirurumu Tarangire lodge.
Day 3- Transfer to Arusha
- Transfer to Arusha: After early breakfast at your lodge, you will have a morning game drive in Tarangire national park where you will see a large concentration of elephants which are often seen bathing in the Tarangire river, lots of giraffes, monkeys, impalas, lions, leopards, and many birds. After your game viewing experience, you will drive to Arusha where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 3 Days Tarangire Wildlife Safari
The cost includes
- All safari activities in the itinerary
- All ground transportation in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof.
- Services of professional English-speaking driver/guide and lodge/camp staff.
- All accommodations with all meals
- All park entry fees, crater service fee
- All National Park fees.
- Government taxes.
- 1 liter of bottled water/daily/person in the vehicle.
The cost excludes
- Tips for guides and lodge/camp staffs.
- Beverages at the lodges.
- Optional visit to Oldupai Gorge and a Maasai village.
- Lunches, dinners, drinks at your hotel in Arusha.
- Personal expenses.