4 Days Masai Mara Safari
4 Days Masai Mara Safari is a short Kenya Safari tour that gives each traveler a chance to visit the country’s premium national park. Travelers get exposed to a large number of wildlife species.
Highlights of the 4 Days Masai Mara Safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- Day 2: Full Day at the Masai Mara
- Day 3: Hot air balloon safari
- Day 4: Departure
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- Transfer to Masai Mara: You will be met by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your itinerary. After the briefing, you will proceed to Masai Mara national reserve. You will have a stopover in Narok town where you will experience the culture of the Maasai people as you visit the craft shops and see the local art and craftwork such as beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings, bracelets which are made in different unique patterns.
- Game Drive: You will then proceed to your lodge where you will check-in and have lunch. You will have an evening game drive later during the day and you will see a variety of wildlife species such as prides of lions, elephants, buffalos, giraffes, leopards, Rhinos, Zebras, wildebeest among others as well as a variety of bird species. After your evening game drive, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at the Rhino tourist camp.
Day 2: Full Day at the Masai Mara
- Full-Day Masai Mara Tour: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for a full day of exploring the plains of Masai Mara national reserve as you search for the different wildlife species. During the morning game drive, you will see a variety of wildlife species such as the big five which includes Leopards, Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, and Rhinos since they are more active at this time of day.
- Evening Game Drive: You will have lunch in the wilderness of the reserve as you enjoy the beautiful scenery and watch the wildlife species grazing and roaming in the distant plains. After lunch, you will have another game drive where you will see wildlife species such as Giraffes, elands, wildebeest, zebras, topis among others. after your afternoon game drive, you will return to your lodge where you will have dinner and overnight at Rhino tourist camp.
Day 3: Hot air balloon safari
- Hot Air Balloon Safari: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then proceed to the starting point of the hot air balloon safari. You will be briefed by the pilot before setting off for your hot air balloon adventure. During the hot air balloon experience, you will have an aerial view of the beautiful scenery of the national reserve as well as the different wildlife species such as herds of wildebeest, elephants, giraffes, gazelles among others. You will also enjoy flying close to the plains which will give you a close view of the wildlife species from the comfort of your hot air balloon. You will return to the starting point of the hot air balloon where your guide will be waiting for you. You will have a game drive as you head to the Maasai villages for another experience of the Maasai culture. After the experience with the Maasai, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at the Rhino tourist camp.
Day 4: Departure
- Departure: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then check out of the lodge. After checking out, you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to Nairobi where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your 4 Days Masai Mara Safari.
End of the 4 Days Masai Mara Safari
See also: 7 days Maasai Mara Safari