4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
4 days Masai Mara Wildlife safari entails a wildlife experience in the open savannah plains of Masai Mara national reserve with a variety of activities to engage in such as hot air ballooning as well as game drives and spending time with the Maasai people.
Highlights of 4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
- Day 1: Flight from Nairobi to Mara.
- Day 2: Game drives
- Day 3: Balloon Ride and Maasai Village
- Day 4: Game drive and check out and flight back to Nairobi
Day 1 – Flight from Nairobi to Mara.
- Fly from Nairobi to Mara: Following your flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara national reserve, you will be met by your guide at the airstrip and you will be welcomed and briefed about your safari. After the briefing, you will be driven to your lodge where you will check-in and have lunch.
- Game Drive: Later in the day, you will have a game drive as you explore the wilderness of Masai Mara national reserve. During the game drive, you will see wildlife species such as prides of lions, elephants, buffalos, giraffes, leopards, Rhinos, Zebras, wildebeest among others as well as a variety of bird species. After your evening game drive, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Mara Serena lodge.
Day 2 – Game drives
- Full-Day Masai Mara Game Drives: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for a full day of exploring the plains of Masai Mara national reserve as you search for the different wildlife species. During the morning game drive, you will see a variety of wildlife species such as the big five which includes Leopards, Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, and Rhinos since they are more active at this time of day.
- You will have lunch in the wilderness of the reserve as you enjoy the beautiful scenery and watch the wildlife species grazing and roaming in the distant plains. After lunch, you will have another game drive where you will see wildlife species such as Giraffes, elands, wildebeest, zebras, topis among others. After your afternoon game drive, you will return to your lodge where you will have dinner and overnight at Mara Serena lodge.
Day 3 – Balloon Ride and Maasai Village
- Balloon Ride: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then proceed to the starting point of the hot air balloon safari. You will be briefed by the pilot before setting off for your hot air balloon adventure. During the hot air balloon experience, you will have an aerial view of the beautiful scenery of the national reserve as well as the different wildlife species such as herds of wildebeest, elephants, giraffes, gazelles among others. You will also enjoy flying close to the plains which will give you a close view of the wildlife species from the comfort of your hot air balloon.
- You will return to the starting point of the hot air balloon where your guide will be waiting for you. You will have a game drive as you head to the Maasai villages for another experience of the Maasai culture. After the experience with the Maasai, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Mara Serena lodge.
Day 4 – Game drive and check out and flight back to Nairobi
- Departure: After breakfast at your lodge, you will check out of the lodge. After checking out of the lodge, you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to the airstrip for your flight to Nairobi which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Hot air balloon experience
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary