5 Days hells gate nakuru & masai mara safari This trip takes you to discover the secretes of hidden treasure of un spoiled parts of Kenya, low congested parks and reserves, great view of the Great Rift valley, active safaris through cycling in Hells gate park not forgetting the Pink lake that is Lake Nakuru where you can see 1000’s of flamingos. All the big five a must seen with even rare black Rhinos available in Lake Nakuru in our 5 days hells gate nakuru masai mara
Day 1 Nairobi to Lake Naivasha to Hells Gate
- Transfer to Hells gate: You will be picked up by our driver guide at your Hotel in Nairobi after your cup of coffee check out of your hotel with your belongings with the help of our guide who will brief you on itinerary of 5 days hells gate nakuru & masai mara safari. Start you drive to Lake Naivasha with a brief stop enroute to have a view of the Great Rift Valley and the clear view of Mt Longonot across.
- Evening game drive:We will proceed with our drive to the lodge for our lunch brief canoe ride at the lake then late in the afternoon we go to the hells gate for the evening game drive, we have options of walking game viewing, one can hire a sport bike and have ride at the park with the common animals being Buffalos, Giraffes and others. Return to our lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Hells Gate to Lake Nakuru
- Transfer to lake Nakuru :With a wake up call of birds and nature, we will have breakfast and depart Hell’s Gate for Lake Nakuru commonly known as the pink lake due to its over wailing stokes of Flamingos around the soda lake we will proceed to the lake for viewing then later drive back to the hotel for our hot lunch.
- Afternoon game drive :In the afternoon go for a game drive in search for wildlife especially the Black and white Rhinos, buffalos, baboons, Rothschild’s giraffes, Zebras and many more animals. Dinner and overnight at
Day 3 Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
- Transfer to masai mara: Day 3 of 5 days hells gate nakuru masai mara starts with your morning cup of tea or coffee, we start our drive to Masai Mara national reserve Kenya’s most popular park which is unique and managed by the local community making it easy for the park and the community to leave together at peace hence Masai Mara is the top game viewing parks in Kenya and Africa as a whole.
- Evening game drive :We will reach there at the time for lunch check in our lodge for lunch as we enter through Oloololo gate with a good view of the Escarpment. In the evening we have an evening game drive which gives you clear view of the African SunSet and other wild life around the reserve.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge
Day 4 Masai Mara
- Whole Day game drive :You will spend the whole second day of your safari enjoying the wonders of the Masai Mara this is climax of our 5 days hells gate nakuru masai mara. Kenya’s most popular game reserve. Among the top wildlife to you will see include the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. You will have a morning game drive, return to your lodge for lunch and return for an afternoon game drive. Alternatively you can opt for a picnic lunch, to make sure that you savor the Mara well. There is an optional evening cultural walk to the local Maasai village with a complimentary fee of $20.
Day 5 Departure
- Transfer to Nairobi:We start with early morning game drive for what we missed during the other drives as we finalize our stay in the Reserve, this is much rewarding for predators since they are much active when the sun is dull, we also observe the sun rise of African sun, after the game drive we drive back to our lodge for breakfast and drive back to Nairobi for our flight back home. End of 5 days hells gate nakuru masai mara