5 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
5 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari is an exclusive Wildlife Viewing experience in Kenya’s Best wildlife reserve that is filled with a lot of wildlife species. 5 days’ safari in Masai Mara national reserve filled with wildlife viewing experiences and getting to know more about the Masai culture as seen in the safari itinerary below;
Highlights of the 5 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- Day 2 and 3: Morning and evening game drives in Maasai Mara
- Day 4: Hot air balloon safari
- Day 5: Departure
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
- Transfer to Masai Mara: Start your safari to Masai Mara by meeting our guide who will welcome you and brief you about your safari. After the briefing, you will proceed to Masai Mara national reserve with a stopover in Narok where you will interact with the legendary Maasai people and get to know about their ways of life and different aspects of their culture. You will also have lunch in Narok and then continue to the reserve where you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to your lodge for check-in and dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
Day 2 and 3: Morning and Evening game drives in Maasai Mara
- Morning Game drives: After an early breakfast at your lodge, you will proceed for a morning game drive in Masai Mara reserve where you will see a variety of wildlife species which are more active at this time of day which include the famous big five such as elephants, leopards, lions, buffalos, and rhinos. Other wildlife species that can be spotted during a morning game drive in the reserve include giraffes, topis, elands, zebras, wildebeest, and many others.
- Evening Game Drive: You will return to your lodge for lunch after the morning game viewing experience. Later in the day, you will have an evening game drive where you will explore the beautiful open savanna plains of Masai Mara national reserve in search of wildlife as you watch the golden sunset. You will have dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
Day 4; Hot air balloon safari
- Hot air balloon safari: Wake up for an early breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for your hot air balloon experience. You will be driven to the hot air balloon site where you will be briefed about the activity and then alight the hot air balloon for an aerial view of the different attractions in Masai mara national reserve such as the various wildlife species spread across their habitats in the open plains of the reserve. Some of the wildlife species which can be seen during the hot air balloon experience include herds of elephants, lion prides, giraffes, gazelles, zebras among others. this activity is particularly memorable especially during the wildebeest migration where thousands of wildebeest can be seen during the wildebeest migration. You will see different wildlife species during your drive as you return to your lodge after the hot air balloon experience. You will have lunch at your lodge and enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure. Later in the evening, you will have another game drive after which you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight as the night before.
Day 5: Departure
- Departure: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then check out of the lodge. You will embark on a journey to Nairobi where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your trip to Masai Mara national reserve.
End of the 5 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Hot air balloon experience
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary