6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari
6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari is an amazing wildlife & Primates tour that travelers can engage in to enjoy the East African tours. Visit the best tourism destinations in Africa that is Masai Mara National Reserve and Bwindi impenetrable National Park. Witness the wildebeest migration combined together with Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi.
Highlights of the 6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari
- Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Day 2: Morning and afternoon game drive
- Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi to Entebbe
- Day 4: Entebbe to Bwindi
- Day 5: Gorilla trekking
- Day 6: Departure
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Transfer to Masai Mara: Be met by our driver-guide at your hotel or any other agreed location in Nairobi, you will be warmly welcomed to our 6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari tour. After the briefing, we start our journey to Masai Mara national reserve through the Great Rift Valley region. We have a brief stop at Narok town which is the largest Maasai people. We continue to our lodge for some rest and lunch.
- Game Drive: After lunch go for an afternoon game drive to look for the big 5 game like Elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, buffalo, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest and many other animals. If you’re a birder you will also enjoy the reserve with over 400 bird species found in the park. Return back to our lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 2: Morning and afternoon Game drive
- Morning Game Drive: Day 2 of our 6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari, we will have breakfast before we go to catch up with early risers in the reserve. We enjoy the African sunrise as we encounter with wildlife at the park. Morning game drives are always more rewarding with greater chances to see more action in the reserve. See animals like African big five those are Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalo, and Rhinos. Other game include Hyenas, jackals, zebras, kobs, antelopes, gazelles, wildebeest, warthogs and many more. We return back to our lodge for a hot lunch.
- Afternoon Game Drive: Later in the afternoon, we go for evening game drives to search for more game. We can also do an optional night game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi to Entebbe
- Game Drive: Have our last cup of coffee in our lodge before we check out and have enroute game drive as we exit the reserve for our drive to Nairobi.
- Flight to Uganda: We will reach in Nairobi in time for lunch, have a lunch break before we head to the airport to catch up with our evening flight to Uganda. Our Ugandan driver guide will be at the airport to welcome you as you jet in our 2nd destination of 6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari. He will transfer you to your hotel in Entebbe or Kampala for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Entebbe to Bwindi
- Transfer to Bwindi: After our breakfast, we transfer to Bwindi, the drive is long taking 9 hours drive through scenic views of the countryside. You have stop at the Equator for pictures before we continue to Mbarara for our lunch. After lunch, we continue to Bwindi Forest reaching late in the evening, check-in our lodge chill in the balcony of your lodge as you feel the cold breeze of the impenetrable forest. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking: Today is the long-awaited day of our 6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari. Start it with breakfast before we drive to the park headquarters for clearance and briefing from the park authorities. After the briefing, you will be led by the game ranger to the jungle looking for the Gorilla family you have been allocated. The trekking takes between 1 hour to 8 hours depending on the gorilla family you are allocated to and the movement of the gorillas. It’s a great lifetime experience to spend time with our dear cousins in the wilderness. If you find the family with young gorillas they like playing. The gorilla families are led by the Silverback Gorilla who commands all the movements of the gorillas.
- Community Walk: After your Uganda gorilla trekking, we drive back to our lodge for relaxing memorial afternoon. We have good deep refreshments. You can enjoy a community walk in the late evening which is an optional activity. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Departure
- Departure: We come to an end of 6 Days Kenya & Uganda Safari. Check out of the lodge after our breakfast then drive back to Entebbe to catch up with your flight back home. Have lunch break enroute before we proceed.
Cost includes Gorilla permit, Park entry fees, All accommodations and meal during the safari, English speaking driver-guide, Mineral water during the safari, and, Safari van.
Cost excludes Domestic flights, International flights, Visa, Personal expenses, Optional activities, Alcoholic and soft drinks, as well as Tips.