6 Days Uganda Kenya Safari
6 Days Uganda Kenya Safari is a short gorilla Trekking safari that starts from Kenya where a traveler gets to see wildlife and later gorillas in Uganda.
This is a lifetime experience that combines the premium tourism destinations not only in East Africa but in the entire Africa. See the wildebeest migration and trek Mountain Gorillas in Uganda on a single trip with only one East African Visa.
Highlights of the 6 Days Uganda Kenya Safari
- Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Day 2: Masai Mara national reserve
- Day 3: Masai mara to Entebbe to Bwindi
- Day 4: Gorilla trekking
- Day 5: Bwindi to Queen Elizabeth national park
- Day 6: Chimpanzee trekking and departure
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Pick-Up: Depending on our greed pick up meeting in Nairobi, the company driver-guide will meet you at the agreed point. Before the drive starts you will be briefed on 6 Days Uganda Kenya safari.
- Transfer to Masai Mara: We now start our drive to the famous premium national Reserve which is sited in the Rift Valley region covered by the Masai Mara. Our drive will take you through the Maasai villages with a stop at their largest town that is Narok the home of local craft shops. We proceed to the lodge for lunch and some refreshments. In the afternoon we go for a game drive in search for the African big 5 those are Lions, leopards, Buffalo, Elephants, and Rhinos. Other big game at the reserve include Wildebeest, hippos, giraffes, kobs, Topi, Gazelles, Zebras, hippos, crocodiles and many others. Later we drive back to our lodge for evening leisure, dinner, and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara national reserve
- Full-Day Masai Mara: Have a full day in Masai Mara national reserve, we start the day with breakfast before we go into the jungle. With our parked lunch boxes we will fully explore the reserve without coming back to the lodge for lunch. We will enjoy the experience of the wilderness as we look for our amazing 6 Days Uganda Kenya safari. Return back to the lodge late in the evening after along enjoyable day in the wilderness of Masai Mara national reserve. Depending on the time of the year you are coming, if around July to October you will view millions of the wildebeest migration live. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 3: Masai mara to Entebbe to Bwindi
- Flight to Entebbe: You will have a wake-up call early in the morning for the light breakfast after having enroute game drive as we head to our airstrip for your Ugandan bound flight. You will fly with Air Kenya to Entebbe international airport. This is where you will start the Uganda Safari Tours.
- Flight to Kihihi (Bwindi Forest): You will then transfer to the check-in desk for your flight to Kihihi Airstrip with Aerolink which is the official partner of Air Kenya. You will be met by our driver-guide at Kihihi who will transfer you to the base of Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park. Depending on the sector your Gorilla permits are booked. Have a relaxing evening as you get used to the environment. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 4: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla Trekking: Our long-awaited day of 6 Days Uganda Kenya safari is here. Wake up for breakfast before our driver will take you to the park headquarters where the Gorilla trekking activity begins from. You will go for clearing after clearing go for the briefing before your divided into groups of 8 people. Each group will be led by the game ranger which will take you to aspecific gorilla family which you are assigned to. Gorilla tracking takes between 1 to 8 hours depending on the gorilla family you track and the movement of the gorillas. After meeting the gorillas, guests are allowed to spend only one hour with the gorillas in order to observe conservation rules. Return back to the park headquarters after tracking Gorillas. Your driver-guide will take you back to the lodge for refreshments, have a leisure evening with more optional activities to do as advised by the driver-guide. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Day 5: Bwindi to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park: Wake up for breakfast early so that we transfer to the last destination of our 6 Days Uganda Kenya safari. We depart Bwindi impenetrable national park for Queen Elizabeth national park home of tree climbing lions.
- Tree Climbing Lions: We enter the park through Ishasha where tree-climbing lions are always viewed.
- Boat Cruise: After we drive to the Mweya peninsula where we go for the chilling afternoon romantic boat cruise. We spend two hours on the boat along the Kazinga channel. This is famous for its large school of Hippos, crocodiles and water birds. After the boat proceeds to the lodge as we enjoy more game watching. Dinner and overnight at our lodge.
Day 6: Chimpanzee trekking and departure
- Chimpanzee Trekking: We come to an end of 6 Days Uganda and Kenya safari though the wildlife experience continues. We drive to Kyambura gorge for Chimpanzee trekking which starts with a briefing before we descend down to the gorge. We have time to enjoy the trekking seeing them playing on the tree branches or floor. After chimpanzee trekking, we drive back to Entebbe to catch up with our late flight.
Cost includes Gorilla permit, Park entry fees, All accommodations and meal during the safari, English speaking driver-guide, Mineral water during the safari, Safari van e.t.c
Cost excludes Domestic flights, International flights, and VISA, Personal expenses, Optional activities, Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as Tips