3 Days Amboseli Safari
3 days Amboseli Safari is a short safari tour to Kenya that will expose you to the diversity of Kenya wildlife and nature in one national park.
Day 1: Nairobi– Amboseli
- Transfer to Amboseli: Start your day with breakfast and after you will be met by the driver guide who will brief you on our 3 days Amboseli safari. After your cup of tea, we start our drive to Amboseli national park which is less than 5 hours drive and is famous for its scenery with a close view of the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. We check in our lodge for refreshments as we wait for lunch and some rest.
- Evening Game Drive: In the afternoon go for evening game drive in search for the park inhabitants like predators i.e. lions, leopards, cheetahs, e.t.c and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro. Later Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli
Day 2: Full day Amboseli
- Full-Day Game Drive: On Day 2 of our 3 Days Amboseli safari, we have an early morning breakfast and move with our lunch box. We then go for a whole day’s game drive. We explore all the corners of the park in search for game like lions, leopards, giraffes, wildebeest, hippos, and many bird species. After the game drive return to the lodge for evening relaxing as we wait for our dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli
Day 3: Departure
- Departure: Wake up early morning and have breakfast before we drive back to Nairobi to catch up with your flight back home.
End of 3 days Amboseli safari
*Park entry fees
* Government taxes
* Scheduled game viewing drives
* A bottle of water while on safari
* Services of our professional driver-guide
* accommodation on full board basis per night while on safari
* in our customized safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
Do Not Include:
* International Airfare
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Gratuity for your professional driver-guide
* Personal expenses
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes, and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary