4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari is a trip to the famous Masai Mara national reserve to experience its different attractions like the Mara triangle and to engage in a variety of activities in search of the famous big 5 and other wildlife species at the destination as well as an experience of the Maasai culture and getting to know about their nomadic way of life as seen in the itinerary below;
highlights of the 4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
- Day 1: Drive from Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Day 2: Morning and afternoon game drive
- Day 3: Drive to Mara triangle
- Day 4: Drive to Nairobi
Day 1: Drive from Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Drive from Nairobi to Masai Mara: Your trip to Masai Mara national reserve will begin with being welcomed by your guide at your current location in Nairobi or upon arrival at the airport and you will have a briefing about your trip before setting off for your journey. You will have a stop in Narok town for lunch and to get an experience of the local culture of the Maasai people as you listen to folk stories, watch traditional dance performances and see their art and craftwork such as beaded necklaces and earrings. After your cultural encounter, you will continue to your lodge in Masai Mara national reserve where you will check-in and prepare for your evening game drive. During your evening game drive, you will see a variety of wildlife species in the savannah plains as you enjoy photography moments and watch the sunset on your way back to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Sentrim Mara Camp.
Day 2: Morning and afternoon game drive
- Morning game drive: You will be served with breakfast at your lodge ahead of your morning game viewing experience in Masai Mara national reserve. After breakfast, you will explore the reserve in search of the different wildlife species which are known to be spotted in the reserve such as the big five which includes lions, leopards, elephants, buffalos, and rhinos. Other wildlife species can also be sighted in this vast national reserve and they include wildebeests, zebras, antelopes, hyenas, giraffes, waterbucks, dik-dik, and hartebeest among others which are very active in the morning.
- Afternoon game drive: You will return to your lodge for lunch and relax after your morning game drive. You will have another game drive in the evening to explore a different part of the Masai Mara national reserve as you watch the sunset and then return to your lodge to have your dinner and spend the night at Sentrim Mara Camp.
Day 3: Drive to Mara triangle
- Drive to Mara triangle: On the 3rd day of your safari, you will be served with breakfast early in the morning ahead of your drive to the Mara triangle for more wildlife viewing experiences. You will see a variety of wildlife species during your drive in the Mara triangle as you enjoy the beautiful scenery around you. You will have your packed lunches in the wilderness of Masai Mara national reserve after your morning game drive. You will continue exploring the Mara triangle after lunch in search of more wildlife species as you return to your lodge for dinner and a night at Sentrim Mara Camp.
Day 4: Drive to Nairobi
- Drive to Nairobi: You will be served with breakfast at your lodge before checking out of the lodge on the last day of your safari. You will have an enroute game drive in Masai Mara national reserve as you exit the national reserve and continue your journey to Nairobi where you will be dropped off by your guide at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village.